Employment & Immigration Update 2015 1Q
Vol. XIII, Issue 1 of the Employment & Immigration Update includes the following articles:
- ILO 2015 Report: World Employment
- Flexible working conditions
- PHL Employment Outlook
- Gender Equality
- Accessibility Law (Batas Pambansa Blg. 344)
- Mobile Training Laboratories
- Definition of Missing Persons under Employees' Compensation Commission Board Resolution No. 14-07-20
The issue also contains information on recent Supreme Court decisions, labor and immigration news and circulars, and SyCipLaw updates.
The newsletter is published by the firm’s Employment & Immigration Department as part of its services to its clients. It is intended to provide general information on legal topics current at the time of publication. It does not cover every aspect of those topics and is not intended to provide legal or other advice.
Subscribe to our Mailing List
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Facebook
Subscribe to SyCipLaw RSS