SyCipLaw Shortlisted for 16 Awards at The Legal 500 Southeast Awards 2023
March 6, 2023
SyCipLaw has been shortlisted for 16 awards at this year's The Legal 500 Southeast Asia Awards:
- Managing Partner of the Year - Hector M. de Leon, Jr.
- Marketing Team of the Year
- Philippine Law Firm of the Year
Practice Areas and Individuals
- Law Firm of the Year - Banking and Finance
- Law Firm of the Year - Corporate and M&A
- Law Firm of the Year - Construction and real estate
- Lawyer of the Year - John Paul V. de Leon
- Law Firm of the Year - Labour and employment
- Lawyer of the Year - Leslie C. Dy
- Law Firm of the Year - Litigation
- Lawyer of the Year - Carlos Roberto Z. Lopez and Ma. Patricia B. Paz-Jacoba
- Law Firm of the Year - Projects and energy
- Lawyer of the Year - Hector M. de Leon, Jr.
- Law Firm of the Year - Tax
- Lawyer of the Year - Carina C. Laforteza
- Arbitrator of the Year - Ricardo P.G. Ongkiko
Retired partner Marievic G. Ramos-Añonuevo has also been nominated for Lawyer of the Year in Banking and Finance.
SyCipLaw was awarded the “Antitrust & Competition Team of the Year” in the inaugural 2020/21 awards season.
The Legal 500 is one of the industry's most prominent research and ranking directories.
Winners will be announced during the awards ceremony to be held at The Pan Pacific Hotel in Singapore on May 11, 2023. The full shortlist is available on The Legal 500 website.
Subscribe to our Mailing List
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Facebook
Subscribe to SyCipLaw RSS