2019 Chambers Asia-Pacific Rankings: SyCipLaw is Band 1 Firm
December 4, 2018
Chambers Asia-Pacific 2019 has ranked SyCip Salazar Hernandez & Gatmaitan as a Band 1 firm in Banking & Finance, Banking & Finance: Capital Markets, Corporate/M&A, Dispute Resolution, Dispute Resolution: Arbitration, Employment, Intellectual Property, Projects, Infrastructure & Energy, and Tax. The firm’s Corporate/M&A: Real Estate practice was also included in Chambers Asia-Pacific’s Spotlight Table.
The following SyCipLaw lawyers were also cited in the rankings:
- Projects, Infrastructure & Energy – Hector M. de Leon, Jr. and Rocky Alejandro L. Reyes
- Dispute Resolution -- Emmanuel M. Lombos (also ranked for Dispute Resolution: Arbitration) and Carlos Roberto Z. Lopez. Ricardo Ma. P.G. Ongkiko was also cited for Dispute Resolution: Arbitration, while Roberto C. San Juan and Nelson Antolin were both named Senior Statespeople.
- Tax - Rolando V. Medalla, Jr., Hector M. de Leon, Jr. and Caren Laforteza
- Corporate/M&A -- Marievic G Ramos-Añonuevo, Rocky Alejandro L. Reyes and Rose Marie M King-Dominguez
- Employment - Leslie C. Dy, Marianne M. Miguel and Russel Rodriguez
- Banking & Finance – Vicente D. Gerochi (also in the Spotlight Table for Banking & Finance: Capital Markets) and Mia G. Gentugaya (ranked Senior Statespeople in Banking and Finance)
- Intellectual Property - Vida Panganiban-Alindogan and Enrique T. Manuel
Subscribe to our Mailing List
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Facebook
Subscribe to SyCipLaw RSS