Tax Updates April 2022 (SyCipLaw Tax Issues and Practical Solutions (T.I.P.S) Vol. 17)
May 25, 2022
SyCipLaw's Tax Department has prepared Tax Issues and Practical Solutions (T.I.P.S.) for April.
The SyCipLaw T.I.P.S. for April covers the following tax issues:
1. Is there a deposit requirement for assailing the validity of an auction sale conducted by a local government to satisfy real property taxes?
2. What is the effect of the failure to strictly comply with the requisites for a public auction sale under the LGC?
3. Is there a required period between filing an administrative claim and a judicial claim for refund of erroneously/illegally collected taxes under Sections 204 and 229 of the National Internal Revenue Code of 1997, as amended?
4. Is a tax assessment valid absent a Letter of Authority and the Bureau of Internal Revenue conducting its own examination of the taxpayerâ€™s books of accounts and other accounting records?
5. What is the Origin of the Claim Test in Taxation?
6. What is e-Sabong and how is it taxed?
7. Are amended tax returns subject to the 25% surcharge?
8. What are the latest updates on the VAT rules under the Corporate Recovery and Tax Incentives for Enterprises Act and its implementing rules?
Subscribe to our Mailing List
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Facebook
Subscribe to SyCipLaw RSS