SyCipLaw’s Employment and Immigration Department Contributes Articles to the Korean Chamber of Commerce Philippines Newsletter
December 13, 2021
SyCip Salazar Hernandez & Gatmaitan’s (SyCipLaw) partner, Ronald Mark C. Lleno, has written several articles on recent developments in Philippine labor laws. They were published in the eNewsletter of the Korean Chamber of Commerce Philippines, Inc. (KCCP), which is a private, non-stock organization composed of Korean-owned corporations, trade associations, and private business enterprises.
The following is a list of articles published:
• February 2021 Issue, Vol. 11, p.4 - Updates on Inbound Travel of Foreign Nationals in the Philippines
• March 2021 Issue, Vol. 18, p.4 - Conduct of Videoconferencing in Mandatory Conciliation and Mediation Conferences
• April 2021 Issue, Vol. 28, p.3 - DOLE Issues Guidelines for Workplace Vaccination in the Private Sector
• May 2021 Issue, Vol. 35, p.3 - COVID-19 Now a Compensable Work-Related Disease
• July 2021 Issue, Vol. 51, p.3 - Guidelines on Ventilation in Workplaces to Prevent and Control the Spread of COVID-19
• August 2021 Issue, Vol. 59, p.4 - Entitlements of Delivery Riders in Food Delivery and Courier Activities
Mr. Lleno specializes in labor and litigation and is a member of SyCipLaw’s Employment and Immigration Department. SyCipLaw Senior Associate Ramon I. Rocha IV and Associates Il Young Choi and Diane Kristel E. Falcotelo assisted him in the preparation of the articles.
Subscribe to our Mailing List
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Facebook
Subscribe to SyCipLaw RSS