Rodelle B. Bolante
Rodelle B. Bolante is a member of the firm’s Employment and Immigration Department, which represents clients in compulsory and voluntary arbitration as well as in adversarial and non-adversarial labor proceedings before labor agencies and the courts.
Mr. Bolante specializes in immigration work, including providing professional advice and assistance in the procurement and renewal of visas and work permits. He has extensive experience in representing companies in the banking and manufacturing sectors in collective bargaining negotiations. He also does advisory work for business process outsourcing companies. He represents clients in compulsory and voluntary arbitration, as well as in adversarial and non-adversarial labor proceedings before labor agencies and the courts.
Prior to joining the firm, he was legal counsel to Radio Philippines Network, Inc. and to the University of the Philippines System.
Mr. Bolante holds the rank of Lt. Commander in the Philippine Coast Guard Auxiliary (101st Squadron) and served as Past President of the Rotary Club of Marikina West (R1 District 3800).
Admission to the Bar
University of the Philippines (A.B., LL.B.)
- Contributor, Global Mobility 2015, LawQuest, 2015.
- Contributor, Philippine Chapter of the “International Background Checks” report, Employment Law Alliance, January 2015.
- Contributor, “Women, Business and the Law 2012: Removing Barriers to Economic Inclusion,” World Bank and the International Finance Corporation, September 2011.
- Contributor, “Country Guides – Litigation in Asia 2012,” Mayer Brown, 2012.
- Member, Board of Trustees, Philippine Bar Association,
- Member, Editorial Board, IBP Journal
Add contact to Outlook