Maria Teresa D. Mercado-Ferrer
John Christian Joy A. Regalado
Rodelle B. Bolante
Rodelle B. Bolante is a member of the firm’s Employment and Immigration Department, which represents clients in compulsory and voluntary arbitration as well as in adversarial and non-adversarial labor proceedings before labor agencies and the courts.
Mr. Bolante specializes in immigration work, including providing professional advice and assistance in the procurement and renewal of visas and work permits. He has extensive experience in representing companies in the banking and manufacturing sectors in collective bargaining negotiations. He also does advisory work for business process outsourcing companies. He represents clients in compulsory and voluntary arbitration, as well as in adversarial and non-adversarial labor proceedings before labor agencies and the courts.
Prior to joining the firm, he was legal counsel to Radio Philippines Network, Inc. and to the University of the Philippines System.
Mr. Bolante holds the rank of Lt. Commander in the Philippine Coast Guard Auxiliary (101st Squadron) and served as Past President of the Rotary Club of Marikina West (R1 District 3800).
Admission to the Bar
University of the Philippines (A.B., LL.B.)
- Contributor, Global Mobility 2015, LawQuest, 2015.
- Contributor, Philippine Chapter of the “International Background Checks” report, Employment Law Alliance, January 2015.
- Contributor, “Women, Business and the Law 2012: Removing Barriers to Economic Inclusion,” World Bank and the International Finance Corporation, September 2011.
- Contributor, “Country Guides – Litigation in Asia 2012,” Mayer Brown, 2012.
- Member, Board of Trustees, Philippine Bar Association,
- Member, Editorial Board, IBP Journal
Add contact to Outlook
• SyCipLaw Retains Top-Tier Rankings in The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2023 Guide
• SyCipLaw Lawyers featured in the latest Who’s Who Legal Guides
• SyCipLaw Partner is Philippine Expert at ELA's APAC Data Protection Webcast Series
• SyCipLaw Partner is the new President of the Philippine Bar Association for 2022
• Highlights: ELA Asia Pacific Client Conference
• Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2018 ranks SyCipLaw as Top Tier Firm
• SyCipLaw and CDC EAD conduct seminar for Clark Freeport Zone foreign employers and local employees
• SyCipLaw and SBWDFI hold successful Kapihan on Labor and Immigration Law
• Employment & Immigration Update 2017 Q1
• The ELA Global Employer Handbook – 2017 Philippine Chapter
• ELA’s International Background Checks Summaries –Philippine Chapter Updated
• The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2017 rankings released
• Client Alert: Prohibition on Labor-Only Contracting and the Suspension of Registration of New Contractors
• When Employees Leave: What Employers in Asia/Pacific Need to Know about Protecting Company Rights and Confidential Information
• Employment & Immigration Update 2015 2-3Q
• SyCipLaw EID Hosts Joint Seminar with Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
• The Global Mobility Handbook, 3rd Edition
• Employment & Immigration Update 2015 1Q
• Employment & Immigration Update 2014 4Q
• ELA - International Background Checks Summaries
• The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2015 rankings released
• The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2015 rankings released, October 31, 2014
• Employment & Immigration Update 2014 1-2Q
• Employment & Immigration Update 2013 2Q
• Employment & Immigration Update 2013 1Q
• Employment & Immigration Update 2012 4Q
• Employment & Immigration Update 2012 3Q
• The Women, Business and the Law project