Maria Teresa D. Mercado-Ferrer
John Christian Joy A. Regalado
Roshni V. Balani
Roshni V. Balani is a commercial lawyer, specializing in mergers and acquisitions and investments, with extensive experience in a number of sectors, principally energy, infrastructure, banking, technology and healthcare. She also has been involved in transactions involving public-private partnerships and government.
Ms. Balani is also a competition law specialist with significant experience in handling merger notifications with the Philippine Competition Commission (including several in-depth Phase 2 reviews).
Ms. Balani obtained her undergraduate degree in Sociology and Anthropology from the Ateneo de Manila University and her Juris Doctor degree (second honors) from the Ateneo School of Law. She was admitted to the Philippine bar in 2014. She is a member of the firm's Special Projects and Banking, Finance and Securities groups.
Admission to the Bar
Ateneo de Manila University (A.B.; J.D., Second Honors)
• SyCipLaw Admits Three New Partners
• PLDT, Smart sign $300M outsourcing deal with Amdocs – Rappler, January 24, 2018
• SyCipLaw Shortlisted in 11 ALB Philippine Law Awards 2016 Categories
• Philippine Competition Commission Issues Transitory Rules on PSE-related Mergers and Acquisitions
• Philippine Competition Commission Issues Transitory Rules for Mergers and Acquisitions