- Prepares daily itinerary of Immigration paralegals;
- Provides assistance in hearings specifically with the documentation, meetings and coordination with clients and lawyers;
- Addresses client's inquires and following-up of documents with clients personally or via phone/email;
- Notifies/reminds clients of expiration dates of tourist visas, Special Work permits and Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card (ACR I-Card);
- Coordinates with clients of stamping of approved visas and processing of the issuance/re-issuance of ACR I-card;
- Assists clients in the preparation of affidavits for visa revalidation or visa downgrading;
- Notarization and compilation of application documents;
- Send timely updates to clients via email of the approved permit and visa applications;
- Preparation of the covering letters of SyCip to the pertinent government agencies;
- Assists over-the-phone client queries regarding immigration related matter;
- Assist in following-up request for deposit for some clients;
- Handles safekeeping and release of passports and other original documents;
- Handles safekeeping of Immigration petty cash box;
- Preparation of cash advance/reimbursement forms for the liquidation of government expenses;
- Perform other jobs in the department that may be assigned.
- Candidate must be a graduate of any 4-year course.
- Relevant experience is an advantage, but not a must.