- Accommodate and screen visitors. Advise concerned employee/unit of visitor/s’ presence or direct or accompany visitor/s to his/her/their destination;
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and courteously. Channel phone calls to concerned employee / unit or get messages on employee/unit’s behalf;
- Log all incoming and outgoing documents and ensure release to addressees;
- Take charge of the maintenance of equipment in assigned booth, including reporting of problems to concerned unit and ensuring immediate repair;
- Record of all incoming long distance and overseas calls and submit charging summaries to Accounting on or before agreed cut-off;
- Maintain a log book of lawyers’ itineraries for immediate reference.
- Candidate must be a graduate of any college course.
- Work experience is not necessary.